Monday, May 16, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Posted in:
The joke below is on relationships, and I got it from one of those crazy forums, :) Enjoy...

There are three women. One is dating, one is engaged, and one is married. They decide to get kinky with their men and really pull out all the stops to make it extra special. The woman who is dating says, “Okay, so I bought black leather, red lipstick, fishnet stockings, and really got crazy. He loved it so much he thinks he’s in love.” The woman who is engaged says, “I showed up to his work after hours wearing only a red coat. Let’s just say he wants to move the wedding date up!” The woman who is married says, “Okay, I really went all out. I got a sitter for the kids and bought a black mask and a whip. My husband gets home, goes straight to the fridge and grabs a beer. Then he plops down on the couch and says, ‘HEY BATMAN! WHERE THE **** IS DINNER?!?”

"Laughter is the Best Medicine" blogfest is courtesy of Leigh at That's Write!

Here's how it works. On May 16, do the following: Post your favorite writer joke. If you don't have a writer joke (are there any?), post your favorite job-related joke. And if you don't have one of those (either writer- or work-related joke), post your favorite joke (or funny story).



20 comments:

  1. Ha, I LOVE this one! And it's always great to meet a fellow romance writer. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Familiarity really breeds ....more familiarity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!!!!!That was priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Batman. XD Didn't see that one coming but it was definitely perfect. I must say I do feel bad for the poor married lady though!

    I'm in this blogfest too. :) I will be putting up my entry shortly.

    ~TRA

    http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahah.. hahahah.. LMAO.. HAHAH.... SMH... lol. that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soccer and i love limericks. so my joke is a soccer limerick :D :D

    I hope y'all find it funny tho x_X

    Here goes:

    Mary had a little lamb
    Who played in goal a lot.
    It let the ball go though its legs
    So now it's in the pot.

    LMAO @ the batman joke. Chai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that is too funny!

    Thanks for doing the blogfest with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!!! Marriage is even scary in jokes! Lol

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BAH!!! husbands. Sigh. :D

    Batman.

    Good stuff! Thanks for playing, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! why is it that something went wrong with marriage's plan?!? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too Funnny........SMH @ the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Thanks for the giggles! :)

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha... DINNER?! *rolling on the floor*

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.