Friday, January 13, 2012

The 2012 Bloggies - Twelfth Annual Weblog Awards

Posted in:

Hello Everyone, This is short notice, but I hope you'll be able to join in. Last year, as part of the Nigerian Blog Awards promo, I asked what is blogging all about? it was a very busy time for me then and I didn't feel up taking part in the process. This year, I'm more like "Bring it on!" I've just heard about the Weblog Awards, one of the oldest blogging awards out there - it started in 2000. A few years ago, the organizers added the African Region to the already wide range of categories covered by the awards, and this is me asking for your votes in that, and any other category you see fit.

This is the way it works;

1. Go to http://2012.bloggi.es/

2. Scroll down for the nomination forms

3. Fill out the nomination form with the names and URL of at least three blogs you want to nominate. Submit your vote and it will tell you immediately if it went through successfully.

4. Activate the nomination through an email sent to you (so yes, they require a valid email address)


5. You're done.

I nominated several Nigerian blogs in various categories and hope you do too. I wish you all a lovely weekend, have fun.



9 comments:

  1. hey!! I like your new background :) goodluck with the award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abi. I'm still working on the design though.

      Delete
  2. It's a great idea! Let's nominate loads of Nigerian blogs, off to cast mine too. You know u have my vote right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been trying to submit my nominations, but it doesn't seem to be going. :-(.. And nominations ends 'moro. Still trying though. I must vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must vote for at least three different blogs and on each category you want to nominate in. Hope it goes through.

      Delete
  4. Yaaaayyyyyyyy, I finally voted. :-D. Wishing you and the other people I nominated the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.