Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Bouari Weight Loss Experience Day 22 - Still Doing it

Posted in: , ,


The days are really slipping past quickly now that the end is in sight. Over three weeks gone and just about a week and a couple of days left before I come to the end of the program. Some days have not been as good as others but I think generally it has been not too difficult. During the last few days as I tended to my visitor, I hit another plateau and I think that kind of discouraged me.

I was yoyoing between 141 and 142 pounds for all week, and I ate some things I shouldn't have, sure, there was no excuse, but sha, I felt I was being too hard on myself. Anyway, the verdict is out and I've crossed the 140lbs mark. I can't remember the last time I was that weight, it must be like a year ago, if not more. So, I'm very happy as it seems my goal of 135lbs is doable after all.



9 comments:

  1. yay, am excited for you, i did a green tea diet too late last year, worked for me like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hope like you I can see this through too.

      Delete
  2. This was one the issues an average man refuse to have a sleepless night over.

    I have to unorthodox methods to lose weight. One, go on a trip across the Sahara. Two, malaria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...you are not a kind person to suggest those methods :)

      Delete
  3. All seems to be going fabulously. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls expantiate on the green tea diet. I just might be interested. i weigh 200lbs and 135lbs will be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i concur, pls tell us more abt d green tea diet

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.