Saturday, April 7, 2012

Banky W Strong Ting - Romance Meets Music

Posted in: ,
This remains one of my best songs by a Nigerian musician. I was not disappointed too when the video came out. The song gives me goosebumps, gets me in the mood, in short, e dey do me Strong Ting!



Chorus
Omo you dey push my button – tin tin
Blow my heart – gbin gbin gbin
Dial my number – ring ring
Things you do
Omo you dey make my heart go – gbin gbin
Make me wanna – sing sing
Baby o, she dey do me strong thing



7 comments:

  1. I also love I adore you and Loving you is crucial by Banky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I remember playing this song so much that I murdered the replay button when first I heard it... Banky's best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the beat, the music the lyrics - the whole thing. And the video is definitely a winner. Go Strong Ting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome song.. melikey!

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so luv Banky's crooning, sadly hubby doesnt share my luv so dont get to listen to him much at home. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my fave track from Banky W

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.