Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen! Happy Easter to Everyone

Posted in: , ,
I want to wish all of you my wonderful friends and blog readers a Happy Easter! I wish everyone a day filled with enjoyment, friends and family. For me, it is more than the bunnies, eggs or chocolate, but the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ which has ushered in a hope for life eternal.



 In the midst of all the celebrations and happiness this Easter Sunday and Monday, I want us to remember the true meaning of Easter. I wish you all a blessed and purposeful new month of April. I know that great things will surely happen and keep happening to all of us.



8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Myne. Have a good one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Jesus is the reason for the season
    I wish you and your family a beautiful one too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you Myne and I agree, the true meaning of this season shouldn't be lost in the midst of the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and yours, Myne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Myne....... wishing the very same...

    REPPING J.E.S.U.S all the way....

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.