Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lesson for Wives - How to be Submissive

Posted in:
I'm not going to say much as I believe the picture speaks loudly enough. Are you a woman, married, about to get married, or single? Have you been wondering how you can be submissive to your husband? Wonder no more! Just get under him, or should I say, allow him to sit on you. Beginning from your wedding day, of course!

 This is how to be submissive

I'm sure the witty readers will be able to caption this more aptly.

Disclaimer - OK, I'm just joking. I got this picture from a BB group's funny pictures. I don't know the couple or whether this picture is real :)

_________________

Myne Whitman - blogger, author, columnist, and founder of Naijastories.com.



21 comments:

  1. Funny, very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he..... don't even know where to start from...but if this is what submissiveness is all about...um..most real,matured men will not take it to this extent.....but this is a joke really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help laughing out loud...submit my foot...lmao"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dose it mean u wont be submit 2 ur hubby?

      Delete
    2. Wish all the women in the world will submit 2 their husbands like the woman on the pic.This world would have been a Heaven on earth

      Delete
  4. Loool. They must have been fooling around

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Well,sometimes it cld get to that but notice the broad smiles on their faces?,even in this'submission' they are happy......na so life be ooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it's all jokes, that is if it is real :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,the picture could be real or maybe it came from a movie.The question is were they both high,real or movie? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha!! No Myne, this is definitely NOT submissiveness

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL.. 'I am the MAN, now submit my friend, I say submit!' *just kidding*
    Like someone mentioned, they are all smiles - very important. What works for individual couples. Some are standing side by side and the way the couple will be boning it looks like a shot-gun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least he's helping her carry the bouquet. So thoughtful of him :D I am guessing this is not the picture in their sitting room. Visitors would have too many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, hehehhe! Very funny pic. I hope they're just fooling around o.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This pic can't be real sha ah ah !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Wonders have still refused to end.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.