Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bachelorette’s Ashley Hebert and JP Plan Wedding

Posted in: , , , , ,
Source - ABC.com

I have to say that since I moved to the US and started seriously watching the Bachelor series, Ashley and JP are one couple that have stood out for me. So it was with joy I saw them come out together at the last 'After the Rose' show for the Ben and Courtney, and now their wedding has been announced.

With the fiasco that last season was, I almost lost faith. I have barely watched Emily and her group, shaking my head at some of her decisions when I do tune in. Emily, who has a child to consider should borrow some sense from Ashley, and try to make the right choice. JP is such a cutie, and he appeared so down to earth and there for the right reasons too. Glad it worked out for them, I'll certainly be watching Ashley and JP's wedding when it shows this fall :)



5 comments:

  1. Dats so true!Jp is one man every woman would love to have...congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of writing is in fact a good one it helps new
    net visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.



    Also visit my web site :: air max 1 pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This post posted at this web page is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your website and
    in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.

    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you get right
    of entry to consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious opinion, post is pleasant, thats
    why i have read it entirely

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.