Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dove® VisibleCare™ Toning Crème Body Wash Review

Posted in: , , , ,


In the past few years I have had to be more intentional in taking care of my skin since I had a case of sun burn after my first visit to a beach here in the United States. I have to be very selective in the products I use, not just for my face, but also for my skin. I want products, creams, lotions, and body washes  that will pamper my skin and keep me moisturized for longer.

Dove is a brand I trust for my skin care since their soaps have Vitamin E and moisture which is really good for my dry skin. Before I was asked to review the Dove® VisibleCare™ Toning Crème Body Wash, I used the Dove NutriumMoisture body wash and have always liked the Dove Brand. The first time I used the VisibleCare Toning Creme Body Wash, I noticed the differences immediately.

It has a new rich pearly formula that produced lots of lather for the amount I used and which felt even softer and smoother on the skin than my usual soap. The scent is light and delicate, with a woodsy fragrance that left me feeling clean and refreshed after I rinsed off. It was definitely a fresher, brighter me that walked out of the shower that morning.

New Dove® VisibleCare Toning Crème Body Wash is billed to help to promote skin’s elasticity and strength and in addition to the instant results, one is supposed to see a visible difference in the look and feel of their skin within one week. I have been using this body wash for about a week and a few days now, and indeed my skin actually feels more hydrated and moisturized.

With winter over and summer being the time for clothes showing more skin, I need to have the confidence that my skin is well taken care of and protected from the sun. I also want to feel beautiful and good in the skin I have. I have to say that Dove's new VisibleCare Toning Creme Body Wash ticks all the boxes and will become my daily body wash going forward.


And you know what? The price remains the same though this new VisibleCare™ is a revolutionary line of premium body wash from Dove and contains the highest concentration of NutriumMoisture technology across the Dove portfolio. There are also two other variants of the Dove® VisibleCare™ available in stores;

- The Renewing Body Wash which nourishes and replenishes skin,
- The Softening Body Wash which softens skin and dry spots.

You can visit Dove’s website for more info - http://www.dove.us/ Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!


So what do you do to take care of your skin and keep it looking good and feeling beautiful?

Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age
18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!


-PS, I received the above product, free of charge, to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own.



3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Interesting. will try it. I like Olay products and the black soap like the knd they make in Nigeria. I cannot use regular soap because it dries out my skin and i am allergic to it..

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.