Saturday, July 28, 2012

For The Love of Books, Blogging And Meeting Bloggers

Posted in: , , , , , ,
With reporter for Moment News - Afoke

I will be speaking at two events today in Lagos. At BookN'Gauge I'll be discussing my love of books and my "undying passion for promoting literary arts." LOL...that is directly from the press release by the organizers. I do love books. I also love blogging and meeting bloggers. So, I will use the opportunity after this event to interact with those interested in blogging. Book discussion is between 2 - 5 and from then to 6.30pm, I will be answering questions about blogging.


DATE: Saturday, July 28, 2012
TIME: STRICTLY 2pm – 6pm
VENUE: Debonair Bookstore, 294, Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo, Yaba. Lagos.

I have also been out and about Lagos, meeting old and new people, some I know from blogging, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Fun times yesterday. To know my up-to-the-minute movements, follow me on Twitter and we can hook up. You will also see pictures of naked fighters and other sundry adventures, LOL...

At Inspiration FM with Pamela and Praise

Titi joins us - she's the presenter of the show I was on 11am-3pm

Another guest - Oti Nanna, a talented poet

Three bloggers I had lunch with yesterday. Thanks Ladies, and Twitter :)

PS. I have another event in Ikoyi tomorrow which is more intimate (2pm - 4pm). If that is more convenient for you, call me 0703752110(1+1). Hope you can figure that out :)

Have a great weekend everyone, mwah!



9 comments:

  1. Seems like you're having an amazing time. Wish I was in Lagos. I would have loved to meet up too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next time. It's been a really great experience.

      Delete
  2. Myne, when are you coming to Abuja? Those of us in Abuja will like to meet you too. Abi na only Lagos Bloggers get you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't make it to Abuja or I would have come. Would love to meet Abuja bloggers to, it's my city, you know?

      Delete
  3. I felt bad to have missed out on your event at the book store. My internet service was down so I cldnt follow you on your blog like I used to do. I should have been there too. Hope to next time. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) ((big hug))

    ReplyDelete
  5. We probably are missing out on these kinds of events because they are not given adequate publicity. It is obvious you are having a swell time in Lagos.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.