Saturday, August 4, 2012

At the Newseum in Washington DC - Weekend Pictures

Posted in: , ,

As a blogger, you can imagine that I was very interested in the new media section of the Newseum in Washington DC during our last trip. Another section I liked was the front pages from different countries and cities of the world. The section on 9/11 made me cry with the audio/visual showcase, may the souls of those who died rest in peace. Enjoy the pics...
























In all, there was so much information in that complex I felt I could go back everyday for a month and still see something new. Check it out if you're ever in the capital.




3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a great museum. We've been thinking about taking the kids to DC soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good to see how socialmedia can help people to share information about localities. What a simple way to help everyone share history.
    Myne, good to know you are back in America, but we'll miss you back here in Lagos. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there in May and definitely teary eyed at the 9/11 memorial. The view from the top floor balcony is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.