Sunday, August 5, 2012

Going For Gold - The Williams Sisters and Gabby Douglas

Posted in: , , , , , , ,

At this stage, I think I am beginning to come to terms with Nigeria's lacklustre performance at the Olympics. It might even be possible that the country gets no medals at all at the end of the day. It's not over though, but in the meantime, I'll be celebrating some of my favorite golden girls!


Serena Williams racking up the golds...



Gabrielle Douglas performing gravity defying gymnastics



Serena and Venus hug after their latest win



4 comments:

  1. You just gotta love Venus and Serena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i confess i cried when gabby won gold, individual and team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, the Williams sisters are probably the best thing that happen to sorority since the novelists, Charlotte and Emily Bronte, they compliment each other very well, and that's why they keep conquering their sport, as for Naija, it's a reflection of the country. I am hoping the relays can spring up surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winnings of the Williams sisters - especially Serena & Gabby Douglas has so fired me up to know that I can achieve the impossible. They are legends now and have their names written in the history books.

    P.S. Nigeria eventually won no medal. Thank God you had gotten used to it before it happened.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.