Sunday, August 12, 2012

No Way by Becca ft MI - Music Video Romance

Posted in: ,

This video is for Becca's latest single - No Way, and features MI, the Nigerian rapper. Becca is an upcoming Ghanaian musician who I have been recently checking out and liking her music. She has a mellow, African highlife sound that I find soothing as well as entertaining. She has a few romance meets music videos and I'll be sharing some of those later.  Enjoy this...

In the video MI and Becca act as a romantic couple and there is also another older couple to show how far and long their love has come. MI remains a stand-out rapper and they both play their roles well. Becca is equally a very lovely lady and shines in the video though I think they should have showcased her great voice even more. But that's about the song and not the video..




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song.. tempted to download it. The lady has got a beautiful smile too. MI killed as usual!

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. D song is killing me.never see d video b4,thanks Myne 4 sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a beautful song

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.