Sunday, November 25, 2012

Music Video - Timi Dakolo's Great Nation

Posted in: ,


The romance in this video is the one between a man and his country. Timi Dakolo's music really impresses me and I love this song a lot. But as I listen, I also sigh and wish and wish and sigh. I am older and I have been wishing and sighing for a long time, from the time I could vote but the military were in power, or when the small politics I took part in at university department level had its own K-leg. And then I had to ask myself why I was worrying about those at state and national levels?

Hmmm...I still hope though. Nigeria WILL get there. Someday.




5 comments:

  1. Wow.. This guy's really good. Great song and video. Was hooked till the end.

    "We believe in Nigeria"..
    I also can't help sighing most times.. We will get there someday, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tired of sighing, so I began praying and hoping for the best for our great country Nigeria. May it come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some of us, we have no choise but to keep hoping, since we have nowhere else to run to.

    I have been hearing this song for almost 2 years in church, as per he is in my church choir na, anytime I hear it, I get goose bumps, and have more reasons to believe in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What made me think that you worship with The Redeemed Christian Church Of God? Now I know your church o. Timi can SING!

      Delete
  4. Lovely song! I believe there's hope for Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.