Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Colors of Fall - Weekend Pictures

Posted in: , , ,

Hey everyone, hope your weekend has been going well? With the time being turned back today, Fall is fully here and we're beginning to hunker down for the sorry weather that comes with it. Some days are not terribly bad though, and we had one of those last week which we utilized to the max by walking to the library.

Some of these pictures come from that jaunt. We returned some books and stocked up on new selections, reading is one of our favorite hobbies this time of year. Forgive the quality of the shots, I took them with my phone.









6 comments:

  1. Autumn is indeed beautiful!

    http://www.finest-in-internet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colors and lucky u! all I see outside my window is white :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Myne, these fotos are lovely. God is indeed a wonderful artist. You ve done yet a lovely work as always. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must feel awesome being surronded by such beauty. All we have here back home is green, green green! But thats nice as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love autumn/fall,so much my wedding colours were autumn colours though wedding was in spring, explains why I struggled to find anything in my colour :-) nice pics.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.