Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bachelorette Ashley and JP's December Wedding

Posted in: , , , , ,

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum are the third couple from The Bachelor series to ever walk down the aisle, and I am so happy for them! I was rooting for JP from like the final four during their season and so it was so heart-warming to know they would get married.

I finally had the chance to watch their wedding which was televised last Sunday on the ABC website and it was beautiful. The gown, the preparations, everything was just looking great. Most importantly, the couple looked so happy and were smiling all through.

Who remembers that they had a fake wedding shoot during their show? I sure did, and I found me a screenshot. It's funny but for Ashley's hair, the look almost the same. In fact JP has on the exact outfit - a traditional black tuxedo and bowtie. Maybe Ashley knew he was THE ONE even back then? They are just so cute...




And now for the real wedding pictures.












Pictures courtesy of ABC.com


According to reports, Ashley and JP were not too sure whether to allow the ABC television cameras to capture their special day for millions of viewers, but it all worked out in the end. I'm glad they did, I enjoyed watching it and I'm cheering them on for many more years together.




4 comments:

  1. They got me now. I stopped watching when it felt like every relationship formed on the show. Was heading for the rocks
    With this, my interest Is rekindled. God bless their marriage!
    Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays to you too, Eya, and your family. I am sure tuning in to the Bachelor next year :)

      Delete
  2. They look so happy, all the best to them.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.