Friday, February 1, 2013

Can We Find 28 Sexy Nigerian Men [Celebrities]?

Posted in: , , ,
So this February, I am making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities. It will be my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men on the scene. I wanted to leave it open to all men and start with Atala, but he refused o. Anyway, feel free to send in your own man if he agrees. We'll call them the Valentine Specials :)

First stop is my town man, Lynxx, Nigerian musician extraordinaire.






If you agree with me that Lynxx is fine, say YAY in the comments, and you can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below. Some more February man candy coming right up!




18 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Lynxxx nwa mama. Used to be the very embodiment of all things sexy to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! If he was mine I would lock him up in the house forever lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynxx is quite yummy... even with a lighter complexion... yummy indeed.

    i almost forgot to yay!! lol
    YAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's the lighting before the bleaching rumours start

      Delete
  4. YAY till infinity!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynxx sure is hot, inshort he is the sexiest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is THE SEXIEST Nigerian celebrity! No contest!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOVE!!!! *ok calm down*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Lynxx fine small.

    Who am I fooling...YAY! Those lips...

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.