Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chiwetel Ejiofor - February Man Candy #19

Posted in: ,

 Chiwetel Ejiofor is an actor, and will be playing Odenigbo in the Half of A Yellow Sun movie.






If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Okechukwu Ofili
Mikel john obi
Alex Ekubo
Gbenro Ajibade
Uti Nwachukwu
OC Ukejo
Uche Obodo
Dbanj



10 comments:

  1. Oh My!I think i'm in luv already...That dashing smile would take my breath away anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myne ooooo, I need help. I'm desperately in love with this guy!!!!! His smile does things to me..That scar on his forehead makes him more endearing to me..
    Myne ooooo, I need your help..Do you know him or know someone that knows someone that knows him? I need to be introduced to my Chiwetel oooo. CHAI..My MAN candy..why you put him up for general public consumption ehn?????..mmmm mmm mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can certainly see him playing Odenigbo with the bushy hair and all. Anyways, he's fine sha, but not like my future husband(who doesn't know it yet) Banky W..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be interesting to know how he got the scar, but yeah, his eyes and smile are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is currently in this series am watching on BBC.. very interesting movie. the pics really show the scars in depth.

    I like his eyes...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.. Yum Yum...Love that he isn't FreshFaced/Baby Bottom smooth ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uhn Yes!!! He definitely cuts it!!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.