Monday, February 18, 2013

Love Like A Movie - Red Carpet Video and Photos

Posted in:

Well, I've seen more pictures and a video of the Love Like a Movie concert and I'm so impressed. Congrats to Darey and his wife/ Soul Muzik for putting together the amazing show. I see that he performed to acting from stage acrobats, I guess that's where the movie part comes in. I will be seeing Cirque du Soleil myself this week so I know if I had been in Lagos, I would have attended the event for their sake alone. Also, let me not lie, I am a Darey fan and he is one of my man candys :)

BTW, someone called me a hater in the comments to my earlier post about Kim K in Nigeria. I wrote how it doesn't make sense to me how short her appearance was, and the fact that she's a reality TV star and did nothing in particular at the show. I'm not hating, but some people in their comments have let me realize how many Nigerian women of the sort to attend the show, see Kim Kardashian as aspirational. OK, I see, and I apologize to her fans. And after all, it is their money to spend how they like :)

Anyway, enjoy the video and more pictures below;
















See more pictures here

Happy Monday everyone and have a great week!



10 comments:

  1. It was a lovely experience for me and I really give Darey and his wife serious props for creating such an awesome audio - visual experience. I love the way he cleverly got the other stars to add zing to the show without allowing them 'take over'. Very smart. The sand artist blew me away and while some bits of the shoq were a tad racy for me cos there were kids in the audience, I had a blast. It was a nice time out for my mgm and I. Can't say much about Kim K's appearance on stage....she was in and out in a flash! Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @myne, pls you were right about abt your post. See her pose as if the Nigerianfolks in d pix has ring worm.
    Not intrested smiley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was imagining it. She looks uncomfortable, like she didn't want to be close to those people. Her body language says a lot.

      Charles novia said the same thing, that the show was so great, Kim k didn't add anything to it and wasn't necessary.

      Delete
    2. I concur.. my first reaction was "why is she sitting weird and looking random". I later senses she was uncomfortable at least it came across that way.

      Pls u a not a Hater, the last person I would call that, u are more openminded and incredibly accepting of anyone... So hating for where? if u state ur point, it should be respected. Anways, i guess it was just a comment.

      Delete
  3. There is no need calling you a hater, cos really what was she going to add to the show? I guess it is just a Nigerian mentality thing saying you got an international celebrity to your show lifts you up a notch. Why won't we let our good work speak for us? She felt very uncomfortable in most of the pictures. I bet it was a great show.

    BTW what's up with Emeka Ike's partner? She was really in the zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol what did Emeka Ike say?? :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim looks so uncomfortable, then what she's wearing*** :)
    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She seemed aloof. So not interested in being there. I really wonder why she came. Heard she was paid $250k to her that's chicken change she shouldn't have bothered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll probably add it to her resume as one of her philanthropic endeavors..lol...
      Darey brought KK to sell out his show...thats all ooo..SMART GUY..lol

      Delete
    2. abii....... is true.. Anyhoo its PR business.

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.