Tuesday, February 26, 2013

#NigerianBloggers Trending on Twitter [Yabbis]

Posted in:

I am terrible at using twitter, most of my posts are automated tweets of my blog posts, but once in a while I try to join in the conversation. Today, I logged on and noticed that #NigerianBloggers was trending in the tweets coming from Nigeria, so I clicked over to find out what the fuss was about. Laughter wan kill me, the tweets are so funny! The tweets are yabbing us bloggers who are mostly celebrity and gossip blogs, and the kinds of news we break, especially the headlines. See the tweets below...





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Myne, I saw it too, and after all the laughter, added my own tweet. Lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good laugh...thanks for sharing. It's kinda true especially for entertainment bloggers!Right now it feels so good being a personal blogger...this one below still got me laughing
    "dis is crazy!!!!! RT"@1_mAd_maN: #NigerianBloggers [SHOCKING NEWS] Banky W's Head is Blocking my Future..Wizkid Tweets"

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.