Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OC Ukeje - February Man Candy #26

Posted in:

OC Ukeje is one of the new and quite talented actors in Nollywood. He was nominated by one of you readers and though I've not seen any of his movies, I've seen and liked some of the previews and look forward to watching the full films.







If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye.




4 comments:

  1. He was my pastor in college
    also a friendly guy and a
    terrific actor, striking, he
    acts the meaningful movies.
    I hope he wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, first commenter
    now how did i do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OC holds a DIFFERENT kind of appeal from the others. Love the last pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy av been waiting for.
    O C is really talented.
    Two brides and a baby was really nice

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.