Friday, February 8, 2013

O. T. Fagbenle - February Man Candy #8

Posted in: , ,

O. T. Fagbenle was one of the nominations that came in on the very first post. And to think I never knew him before now. He is a British actor writer and director, and has appeared in several films, stage and television productions.









This February, I am making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men on the entertainment or sports scene. If you agree with me that OT is one of them, tell me why in the comments, and you can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

O.T. Fagbenle
Sound sultan.
Dj exclusive.
Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Okechukwu Ofili
Tuface Idibia
Peter Okoye
Mikel john obi



12 comments:

  1. Craig David look alike, or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just you. They only have similar skin color. Look at their pictures side by side.

      Delete
  2. Ha yes yes yes! This is the man! Dude is hawt! Saw him in Double Wedding and I fell in love (or lust)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He's Nigerian...I never know that. I fell in love with him in the movie "Double Wedding". And I love his afro. I totally agree that he's one of the candy men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The man I've been waiting for. Myne, I thought you would never put up his post. Is this guy foine or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO EYE CANDY!!...whistles brazenly...lol.

    I love that he's not overly groomed, that just does it for me (may "they" not catch me ogling another man...hehehe).

    And yes, like Nikkisho stated, he does look so much like Craig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes both are eye candy but l totally different looks

      Delete
    2. Yes both are eye candy, but look nothing alike.

      Delete
  6. He is the son of Punch columnist and veteran journalist Tunde Fagbenle. He is blessed with popular children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is one damn HOT brother...never heard of him or seen any of his movies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you guys black. They look nothing alike, save for similar skin color.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.