Thursday, February 28, 2013

Talking to the Men Who Rape Syndicated on BlogHer

Posted in:

Some of you may remember this post, "Let's Talk to the Men Who Rape, Shall we?", where I talked about how we can reduce incidences of rape by talking to men also and not just to women. That post went on to get a response from Kenechi Uzochukwu, published on Ynaija, which in turn spawned a host of articles and conversation on the topic of rape in Nigeria. It remains one of the best articles on this blog, and was recently picked up by BlogHer for syndication on their website.

"BlogHer is the largest community of women who blog: 55 million unique visitors per month (January 2013, Nielsen Site Census). Engaged, influential and info-savvy, these women come to BlogHer to seek and share advice, opinions and recommendations. BlogHer’s team works hard to bring you the best and brightest conversations, writers and speakers – online and in person."

I'm so excited to have been featured among the "best and brightest" of women blogging around the world, and to have my work read by that many people? WOW! I also work with BlogHer's Publishing and Ad Network to promote this site and get revenue, as well as reading their amazing site daily for news, posts, and topics that affect women in America and globally. If you've not visited them before, I recommend you do so today.


Thanks to everybody who reads this blog, and shares it, you make it all worthwhile. And to my wonderful Atala, for giving me room to keep flying. I love you.

#myoscarspeech - Hehehe...





5 comments:

  1. Oscar speech indeed. Congrats Myne.
    http://ayoyebanji.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-son-of-your-fathers-concubine-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get to your level oneday. Its just so discouraging and frustrating though sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! As the saying goes - more grease to your elbow. you inspire a number of us....

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.