Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tuning in to the Superbowl XLVII for Beyonce?

Posted in: , , ,

When it seemed like there was genuine odds that the Seattle Seahawks would make it to the Super Bowl, the excitement in these parts was palpable. Even uninformed I was caught up and I was cheering them on. They didn't make it and the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens are the team of the day. So with no horse in the race, the half-time show is my draw to the Superbowl this year.

The buzz has been on for months, then Beyonce addressed a media conference a couple of days ago, now the big day is tomorrow. I have blogged about how I love the commercials, and the ones I'm rooting for, but I just saw some rehearsal videos for Beyonce's performance, and I'm also looking very much forward to that.

I wonder what her performance will be like, what songs she will perform and whether Jay-Z will join her on stage? I have seen both large and intimate Beyonce performances, but for the Super Bowl, I'm guessing she'll go big. I'll like my favorites, I was Here, Four, Love and Top, and other Ballads from her last album, but more likely she'll perform songs like Countdown, Run The World, and Bodied :)

Check out these rehearsal videos and some promo pics;








Did you feel the excitement from the ladies in the video? All the best to Beyonce and her team.




1 comment:

  1. Whoop! Beyonce has the amazing capacity to make anything that much more entertaining

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.