Friday, March 1, 2013

We Found 28 February Man Candy - Dbanj Kokomaster

Posted in: ,

I was still in Nigeria when Dbanj hit the music scene with Tongolo and some of his earlier songs. The guy in whose car I heard that album the first time saw me singing and nodding along, and explained the songs to me. Since then, Dbanj rhymes with sexy in my head. Atala and I danced to his Fall in Love at our wedding :)

Dbanj rounds off our February Man Candy line up for staying the course and moving even higher. All the best to him.





If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye.




1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.