Friday, March 1, 2013

Nse Ikpe Etim has a Step Son, Jermaine Sule

Posted in: , ,

Nse Ikpe Etim got married to Clifford Sule a couple of weeks ago in a civil ceremony on Valentine's day. For me, being that Feb 14 was also my anniversary, I found it very romantic especially knowing that this was the same guy she had dated and loved as a teenager.

Now the journalists and reporters who will not investigate real news have dug up the fact that she is a step mother to her husband's 15 years old son. The few comments I've seen are not very complimentary, but from my perspective, it is a double blessing. She is marrying her love, and she is getting a child in the bargain. And her two men cook too! LOL....

Congrats once again, Nse. And all the best.

More pictures when you continue...








Pictures from Movie Moments



7 comments:

  1. who"s business is it but theirs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow Nigerian journalists sha, now raiding the man's facebook page and pulling pictures has turned to news?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as Nse, her hubby & her step son are not complaining, all the half baked journalists should have a seat!

    Handsome father & son!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, a man that is involved in his son's life like that. Kudos to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY!!!!!! That shows she definitely has a good one :)

      Delete
  5. No big deal! I'm happy for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really wondering why it is news, is anything wrong with it at all? A woman who has a child hopes to get married as well.....
    Has Nse complained to anyone or did she tell anyone that she didn't know?

    I Love that ooooo especially if she is friends with the young man

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.