Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun Facebook Teaser - What Am I?

Posted in: , ,


I saw the following teaser on several of my friend's walls and on some pages too, and the answers got me laughing so hard. Who has seen it, and what is your answer? I have added some multiple choice answers so you can have maximum fun with it, LOL...

My name is Funmi, I used my friend to set up my boyfriend to see if he'll cheat on me. Now they have sent me a wedding IV......WHAT AM I?
A. Beginner
B. Matchmaker
C. Single Again.
D. Other




16 comments:

  1. She's either a beginner or matchmaker. I'll go with B because A is just too sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao. D. You are other! Other ode lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...Myne..look, she is a real beginner...in order words, she is a LEARNER! gbam!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EXACTLY Folarin... LOL. I was shocked that "learner" wasn't an option... This is hilarious. Obviously a joke, but a funny one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually, as a learner, she has paid for the lesson..;

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a learner, a mugu a evrytin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby you just acted like a match maker and that is not bad. The guy is not yours. When yours come he will stand the test of time. So dont get emotional traumatized for the trap you set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gullible girl. The being of insecurity is a start off to alot of wrong things. I'll say C. cos ure single again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a LEARNER...SMH

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's "very single again". That's what lack of trust leads to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol!! I have no description for what she is really. looool

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.