Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yemi Blaq - February Man Candy #17

Posted in: ,

Yemi Blaq is a versatile Nollywood actor, one of the best out there, and I watch out for his movies since his head-turning performance in Letters to a Stranger. His eyes, voice...talk about tall, dark and handsome. Yemi is married, and I find it sexy that he often talks about his wife, who is a writer too :)






If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Okechukwu Ofili
Peter Okoye
Mikel john obi
Alex Ekubo
Gbenro Ajibade
Uti Nwachukwu
OC Ukejo
Uche Obodo
Dbanj



4 comments:

  1. I love love love this guy. His voice is to die for. He is also one of the best male actors in Nollywood imho. This eye candy I agree with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know he was married.
    I personally nominated him oh.
    Great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love love love this guy!
    Great actor! Lovely voice and eyes!
    Def,a candy man!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.