Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dear Myne - He Hasn't Called Since the First Date

Posted in:

I just met this guy or should I say the guy saw my picture in his cousin's phone and he got to like it. He asked her to introduce me to him which she did. We went out for a date and at the end he promised another date. But it's getting to a week now he hasn't called or even sent a text message. I'm scared of calling him, I don't want him to think that I love him too much.

This also came in under the Setting P post, and has been edited for clarity. I wish people would stop writing in text-speak. Anyway, I responded that she shouldn't call him, as he's probably no more interested.

How do you see it?



5 comments:

  1. Good advice, Myne.
    She shouldn't call him. He's not interested. His actions say so in bold letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the guy no want. On to the next one, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys like to be the hunters, if he has not called you love, he is not that into you. Move on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm scared of calling him, I don't want him to think that I love him too much.

    therein lies your answer. one date and you are talking "too much" love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand... After one date na love? Sigh.
    I need to go out more often.
    On the other hand, he might have list his father, his mother, his uncles and his grandparents. His office might have caught fire or he might have encountered robbers along the way. he might have hit his head and gotten amnesia.
    Or he might have lost your number.

    Advice: Call, and find out how far. So you can move on. Nothing more annoying than the series of "What-if" moments you are currently going through

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.