Saturday, March 2, 2013

Watch Video - What's a Woman's Selling Point?

Posted in:


This video sha, do ladies sell themselves this plainly? And to their friend's boyfriend too? Na wa!

If you ask me, I think she's spoiling her own market. She sounds desperate, and willing to do anything to get a man. Not only is she a malicious gossip, she will go as far as stabbing her friend in the back. God spare us from such frenemies. That's so not an attractive look.

Watching it, I'm like, babe chill, hooking a man is not that serious, LOL...

Have a great weekend peeps :)



5 comments:

  1. lolz!! She's definitely a good actress. Some girls are worse than this o! Desperate is even an understatement....Hahahaha!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRENEMIES! #searches around for anti-frenemy juju, Psalms...#

    Thanks for sharing Myne and do have a nice weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I saw this on fb earlier and it cracked me up big time.

    Girls sha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we say back home....WANDAFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe...ha! I really enjoyed this. This girl can act o! And she has a nice voice too. I was just imagining myself in such a scene. Laugh no go gree me!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.