Monday, March 11, 2013

How to Make Igbo Men Fall in Love With You - Search

Posted in: ,

I just had to share this query so I can post Flavor NAbania's picture seeing as I missed him out in the February Man Candy list :)

This question came in through my stats and I think a few posts of mine are useful to answer this search query

1. How to Get Nigerian Igbo Guys

2. I am Happily Married to an Igbo Man

3. Igbo Men more Controlling and Traditional than Usual?




Some of the half-joke, half-serious tips include the following

1. You must know how to keep house, and especially how to cook.
2. Learn how to speak Igbo, if only to say "Nna anyi" (Lord and master). Remember to bow when you say it.
3. Your skin has to be shining like the sun, whether dark or fair, preferably fair. Rub oil on it at all times, use ude aku (palm nut oil) if you can find it.
4. Be prepared to have many children, at least two boys and of course a girl to help you serve her father.
5. Your career is not really that serious. You are now an Ori-aku (chopper of wealth) and so you can stay home and keep busy looking after the house and children
6. You will attend village and town union meetings, and be a cute and beautiful ambassador - a la Bianca Ojukwu.

If it doesn't work, go through his mother :)




8 comments:

  1. Seriously Myne, how did we miss Flavour for man candy last month biko????

    Chai Chai Chai...That boy embodies the word "SEXY"....kai...{speaking n tongues just by looking at that picture}...smh....I'm so in love with the dude...chai chai chai...

    OK BYE....{shuffling away}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...seriously though, how? Well, I'm glad I posted it now, just for you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you o..this photo just made my day today..I shall sleep with a garfield grin on my face :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks Myne for sharing ur old posts, d second one was a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Using the labels at the bottom or the tabs on top will reveal some more older posts too

      Delete
  3. lmao....hahaha if only to just share Flavour's pic biko nu. Abeg that's a valid enough reason lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. So make sure you in order to body shape into consideration when choosing any clutches.
    What do I much like most about it product? Doing the actual reason being particularly hard for the girls who are fashion divas.


    Have a look at my weblog; michael kors factory store

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.