Monday, March 11, 2013

The Bachelor Show, We May be Getting another TV Wedding

Posted in:
The Bachelor - Sean and Catherine

Another season is done, and it was a wild ride, some of the women were real characters. But it ended well tonight as Sean made his choice for Catherine, someone he said he considered his best friend. In his proposal, I was moved by his words, "I don't want to say goodbye anymore, I want to spend the rest of my life telling you I love you ... Will you marry me?"

Of course she said yes. Catherine Giudici is a graphic designer at Amazon here in Seattle and also a food blogger, Yay!

At the After the Final Rose ceremony, Lindsay wanted to know why he did not close the deal with her, but he didn't have a real reason. He said he just knew Catherine was the one, and it didn't have to do with any thing she had done or not done. She nicely accepted that, said she was happy for him and wished him luck.



I was so touched when he got teary after he and Catherine watched back the proposal, so cute! The love was written all over him, and his fiancee had such peace and joy in her eyes, it was so obvious to see they were very happy together, such a refreshing change from Emily's Bachelorette season, and the two Bachelors before that.

And what do you know, we may be getting another Bachelor wedding this very summer, lol. The guy is keen to get married and it's not hard to see why. I wish more of the series shows ended on such a positive note, but I understand that jut like in real life, not every relationship works out.

The wedding is planned to be televised on ABC just like Ashley and JP's and I'm rooting for them :)

Who else followed this season, what do you think?

BTW, I do not really like the new Bachelorette, Desiree, whose season starts in May, but we'll see.




1 comment:

  1. I never missed a single episode!! I think AshLee was able to redeem herself after all. I thought the letter was gonna be a rejection letter, and I remember telling myself: "this goat should have gone with Lindsay" lol. But yeah, I think Sean made a great choice in the end. Why don't you like Des though? If not for the brother who kinda messed things up, she was this close to being the one!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.