Friday, April 5, 2013

Change of Domain Name

Posted in:


Hi all. I'm kinda like a bad blog right now. As you may have noticed, the domain name has changed to romancemeetslife.com to match our title and the full direction of this blog. I have been working on this for several weeks now, and more intensively over the past couple of days and today is the culmination of all that hard work. Still, I know not every thing is as it should be. As we sort out all the kinks, I apologize in advance for any inconveniences to you. Please use the comments to let me know of any issues you're having.

Some things you can do to make it an easier transition for you, and for me too.

1. Please update your blog rolls and lists, especially if you added me manually as mynewhitmanwrites.com

2. Please use the social media share buttons to propagate the posts to Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc. This means the new name is indexed more quickly and transition hiccups reduced.

3. If you have linked to me anywhere on your blog recently, please update the posts with the new name. I know this is hard and will understand if you can't do it.

Remind me if I've missed anything. Thanks again.



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Myne, your hard work has really paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Myne. How come this name wasn't there from the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Myne. Can't it be configured in way such that people are directed to this new domain name when they search for your blog using the old (mynewhitmanwrites..com)? I hope you understand what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Myne, I am impressed in the path you toed, i would really want to know about writing and publishing online as i promise to become an ardent reader of your blog. and even buy your books (i love romantic books so much).

    Congratulation on moving your blog to your own domain.I frequently visit your blog but never had the courage to add my comments especially when you ladies are talking about pregnancy and post pregnancy bodies*winks* 'I'm not yet a mother' lol.

    I am a journalist by profression, working with a newspaper house in Port Harcourt and presently studying at Uniport for my masters degree.

    I admire your work very much and would add you to my blogroll.
    Please feel free to add mine- www.chiomaandy.com to yours (It would mean a lot to me).

    thanks as i hope to get a reply from you at your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like change it again, we will follow you anywhere and anyhow you change it to, i will continue to follow you even if no transport fare,lolz Click here to Learn about how protect yourself online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! this is funny but true...hahahaha

      Delete
  6. I just stumbled on your blog and I must its nice keep it. Your blog name change is ok but try as much as possible to promote it. I will visiting your blog from time to time.I'm Oj@ NaijaBizCom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have put up a post on mine when i changed it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post.
    Thanks for supplying this information.

    my homepage :: hair removal men india ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out more details.


    Here is my blog - Nair hair removal cream

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.