Saturday, April 20, 2013

Curvy Is Beautiful - Ma’Bello Clothier Styles Full Figured Women

Posted in: ,

I don't know how some of these PR people get our email addresses but I do receive a lot of publicity material to promote brands and such like. If I don't know you I'll ignore such emails. But I liked the pictures that came with this PR especially this top one that reminded me of the Igbo traditional outfit for the married women - two wrappers and a lace top. I think this is a skirt in the picture though.

The designs are by Ma’Bello Clothier (MBC) who makes clothes specially for fashionable curvy or plus size women. "The collection pictured here see two curvy models in stylish, figure enhancing floral patterns, African prints, silk, lacey designs and clothing accessories. MBC has special expertise in designing, fitting and styling the latest fashions to flatter the curvy woman."

Enjoy the pictures and be inspired.













6 comments:

  1. nwah, mwah, mwah. Lovely, lovely and LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Myne, I love this. The 6th one is also like ukwu abuo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we support these people by publishing their works?Can we hve their details so we confirm that?thanks.M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can, it was a mass PR. Search Twitter or Facebook for the designer to connect with them directly.

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.