Thursday, April 11, 2013

#tbt - Pre-Wedding Pictures: Gbenga Salu and Tope Oshofisan

Posted in: , ,

For today's throw back Thursday, I'm giving a shout out to Gbenga Salu and his long time girlfriend, Temitope Oshofisan, who are getting married on April 20th, 2013. I loved the theme of these pictures which look like they were taken in the sixties or seventies. Since I already shared pictures of my self today, I decided to use this #tbt salute Tope and Gbenga's creativity and wish them the best in their wedding preparations, and in their marriage too.




Gbenga Salu is a University of Lagos Film-making graduate and a music video and short films director, if I remember correctly, he directed the backyard crew in their Oliver Twist video. Tope is a professional actress, voice over artist and creative writer. No wonder, right?



5 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.