Thursday, April 25, 2013

Throw Back Thurday - Bringing the Sexy

Posted in: , , , , ,

This was about 5 years ago. I was already living in the UK and traveled to Nigeria for vacation. Like someone said in the last tbt post, my youngest sister who had just entered university then said, Myne, you're always very serious and formal. I know you're older than me, bla...bla...bla... but come let me show you how to let your hair down."

I already had the dress, which I often wore as a top to tights or jeans, the shoes, accessory and the hair. But she provided the makeup and put it all together. At the photographer's studio, she provided moral support as the guy reeled out model instructions - "head to the side, strut it, flaunt it, head up, hands bent, etc."

I love you sis, and I can honestly say, this was the picture that got Atala across seven oceans and seas to come get me. #trueword. Since then, I know it's quite important to sometimes not be so grown up and serious. You can also either be young and carefree, or you can bring the sexy!



19 comments:

  1. Look so young and radiant. Your sis is a real fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you Myne, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really cute, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture, you're looking quite nice, and I like the dress. Can see why Atala made that move :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...You look really pretty in the picture..:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture and lovely dress. I bet it looks better without the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep, that is definitely hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. myne this picture is cute...laughing @ this was the picture that got Atala across seven oceans and seas to come get me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is negbacious! Sexy by much! lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe..........

    it is a niceeeeeeeeeeeee pic....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Myne you were giving them back then o...lool. I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Atala knew what was up na. I mean, I'm impressed and I be woman o.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Myne....... You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.