Monday, April 1, 2013

Wedding Photos - Mekhi Phifer Marries Reshelet Barnes

Posted in: , ,

I loved Mekhi Phifer as Dr. Gregory Pratt on the NBC show ER, and on many movies he was in. Still don't know why he wasn't getting more roles in movies, I think he's a really good actor. Well, on Easter Sunday he got the role of a lifetime when he married his long-time girlfriend Reshelet Barnes. Both of them wore ivory [see other non-traditional grooms] for their intimate wedding with just 100 guests.









Photos via Jasmine Brand and Mail Online



5 comments:

  1. LEt me see the man that wants to follow me and wear white on my wedding day. Who's the bride?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...not many want to, I know Atala refused when I suggested it.

      Delete
  2. Awww I love Mekhi!!! Happy married life to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wedding, they look happy and I love their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Great work!

    Here is my site: Does anabolic cooking really work

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.