Monday, May 6, 2013

A Traditional Igbo Intercultural Wedding

Posted in: ,

I came across this wedding photos and simply loved them. The lady is Igbo, Kelechi ‘Kecci’ and her groom is Sander. They got married the Nigerian traditional way and she brought her hubby, friends and family to her home town in Umuagwo Eziudo, Imo State for the ceremony. I wish them an awesome married life.

The Date: Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013
Photographer: Temitope Ajayi
Makeup: Kemmy Shona
Stylist: Esther Uka

More pictures below...













Pictures from Igbo Weddings



16 comments:

  1. awwww.... Niceeeee...

    wow all her friends and INlaw are supportive...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing.

    The first thing that came into my head though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!obviously dey re so inlove! N dey hv supportive family n friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. True tlk Sandra #smiles#

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this last week and absolutely loved it! I'm a huge fan of interracial and/or inter-tribal marriages. Wishing you both so much joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww....this is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodluck to them and my boyfriend that is African American is kicking against traditional marriage when a white man came all the way. I cant dash myself to any man sha....lol. No traditional marriage, no wedding for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loved it, too! Thanks for showing our wonderful wedding culture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so inspired by this couple! May God bless your marriage abundantly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The person that said she is lucky is very stupid! What do you mean that she is lucky to marry a white man? He is the lucky one by getting an African wife. By the way you people think it's cool to be diluting your blood. I pity you. And I know what I'm saying... Africans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will take a long time to re educate Africans. They have been brainwashed for so long and now willingly brainwash themselves

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.