Thursday, May 23, 2013

Magazine Covers I'm Liking - Cossy Orjiakor on Chizy's Spyware

Posted in: , ,

I went to secondary school with Cossy Orjiakor, and I remember when we had our school group on Facebook and there was a long thread about her career choice with people taking sides and all. Well, let's just say that like maybe some other people in the public eye, she is much more than most people assume.


And Chizy is a fellow blogger [see her wedding pictures] who it seems is going into publishing. All the best, dear. This is a great first cover.

Concerning her prim and proper style on the cover, Cossy said, “I embrace every aspect of me, as a business woman I look good in corporates and during work hours I am always well dressed with my boobs covered up. When it is time to play I love bustiers, they always look cute, sexy and do wonders to my cleavage."

Six things you didn't know about Cossy;

1. Your worst habit is …
I am lazy when it comes to working out, I rarely go to the gym

2. I would rather live on the street than …
Live with a battering man

3. Heart break to me means …
Not achieving all my goals within the time limit I set

4. It is sexy when I see a guy …
With well-toned arms, abs and a cute face

5. I feel sexiest dressed in…?
Bustiers. We plan to introduce PlayGirl bustiers

6. The most expensive clothing I ever bought is …
A bustier which I wore during my birthday last year. My father bought it on a trip to London, so it may just be the exchange rate that made it cost as much.

For more, visit the new Chizy Spyware – www.chizys-spyware.com




6 comments:

  1. She looks different. Congrats Chizy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't envisage Cossy in corporate clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well to each his own. she looks good and it's obvious that she is a smart woman regardless of career choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice....she looks really good
    if only she can dress more like this...

    congrats to chizy oh

    myne, i love your blog, i have missed coming by..weldone sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I must say I was shocked when I saw this..this is a very good image of her and I guess she knows what works for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, she can be this covered?
    Good for her.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.