Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday - President Obama's Prom Pictures

Posted in: ,

When we take pictures, we never imagine where they could end up, or where WE would end up. In 1979 I can almost swear that Barack Obama did not know he would be president one day. Well, he is, and the first black president of the United States also. So for #tbt today, I present for your viewing pleasure, the prom pictures the president took with his friends back at the end of their high school. He also writes on the year book of one of them, calling her "foxy", lol. How times change :)



Read the article and more pictures on Time Magazine.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Myne,

    I'm a little late but I just finished reading ALL of Amaka Munonye's story. My heart really goes out to her.

    Her blog does not allow strangers or people she doesn't know so I'm leaving my comment here. I hope she sees it and has gotten the help she needs.

    Please provide an update for us on your current situation.

    Actually, if she has a good lawyer, Ms. Munonye needs to look into a book deal. Her story should be published, which is also another means of income for her.



    ***Lush

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.