Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pregnant Kim Kardashian in Little Black Dress

Posted in: ,

Many fashionistas and people generally seem not to like Kim Kardashian's pregnancy style and have been quite voluble in stating their concern, worries and sometimes plain beef. It's either her clothes are too tight, too loose and makes her look fat, or her heels are too high.

But maybe she has a better sense of it? Being petite and chunky with her bump, maybe maternity style clothes will swallow her whole. I like this LBD on her, and at least the shoes don't look like they're squeezing the life out of her feet.



2 comments:

  1. It's just too tight #myopinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why people keep attacking her. She decided to be different and she dresses the way she likes. As long as her doctor is not complaining I don't see why people should hate on her. Personally I mostly like her style during this period.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.