Friday, June 21, 2013

Should You Tell If You Or A Friend Cheats?

Posted in: , , ,

We're watching Mistresses, a new Summer series on ABC which deals with married people being unfaithful or single people dating married people. My opinion is that when it comes to infidelity, the best thing is to determine not to do it at all. Don't cheat, flee all temptation and any or all appearances of cheating. If you think that fine guy or woman will get you to fall, then cut it sharply.


But of when you have done the deed, or someone you know confesses to you, or you catch them cheating, what would you do? Will you tell your's or their partner? Do you think honesty is better or worse when one partner in a relationship has cheated? How will it affect the relationship?

Some people feel telling the cheated person is a must. Others feel it's better to push it under the carpet. After all, it was a mistake, and it was in the past so should be forgotten. Some will overlook a one-time thing but if they think there's a serial sex addiction problem, they'll speak out. What do you think? Answer in the poll.






3 comments:

  1. Me, I don't and won't tell. You find out yourself or it's dead and buried. *Shikenah. I no fit shout abeg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I PRAY YOU NEVER FALL VICTIM. TRUST ME YOU'LL FEEL BETRAYED AND HURT IF YOU FIND OUT YOUR FRIEND KNEW AND DIDN'T SAY

      Delete
  2. Unless the cheating exposed me to a disease, or if some public disgrace will ensue, I don't want to know about it. I doubt I will ever cheat, but one can never be too sure. If I did do somehting like that I will forgive myself and move on, I will not disclose it to anybody.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.