Wednesday, June 19, 2013

TV Host Explains Great Sex Positions For Women

Posted in: , , ,

K24 is a Kenyan TV station and their Connect program is for women and wives to learn and talk about the things close to their heart. One of the Connect hosts says a popular question is how to enjoy sex, which I have also answered on this blog [Read Post].


After they replied via email and their social networks, some people requested for demos. Since it was Christmas, (the videos were uploaded Dec 2012), the hosts decided to enter the bedroom and give their audience practicals on easy to do sex positions that if done well will bring pleasure to the women, as well as the men. I found it quite useful and hope you will too.







PS - The lady in black in the videos is a stand-in for a male mannequin, not her lesbian partner. #justsaying.



8 comments:

  1. The co host is a trained sex therapist and offers classes to couples to improve their sex life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was almost blushing as I watched these. These women try o, lol...thanks for sharing Myne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not a small thing o.all this work out gan..hang on lemme go cancel my gym membership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah!!!!! I have learnt somethings. Too bad husband is not here to practice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched the first video, will sure come back. Wow! Hubby O! I am sorry! I repent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting and creative video. I so love Raha; she speaks such good English and is very lively and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy the video. How i wish it is on youtube or dvd for sale here in Nigeria. I would have bought one for my woman to watch.I think if all ladies can watch this, it will go a long way to reduce men promiscuity. Husbands will be eager to go home to meet their woman for a good sex. where there is good sex in marriage be sure that the flavour of it will radiant on the couple. Well done for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hygiene matters- Looking good for your woman makes a huge difference in the experience she has in bed. After all, a better looking partner is more of a turn on, isn't it? But you need to remember that looking good doesn't just mean a six pack abs.
    premature ejaculation cream

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.