Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lekan and Kehinde Share Their Love Story and Engagement Photos

Posted in: , ,

RML in collaboration with FotosbyFola brings you the engagement photos and love story of Lekan and Kehinde in Atlanta. They met during a school program at their college and moved to Facebook before their relationship led to love.

RML wishes the couple the very best as they prepare for their marriage later this year. Lekan shares how they met;

Kehinde and I met at Emory when we were both in the MPH program at the Rollins School of Public Health. We met at an annual fall school program, the 2010 edition was termed “The Fall Fling”. Before “fall fling”, we had met each other once in passing at some friend’s event, we didn’t get to talk but I kept asking my friend about the girl that had the greatest smile I had ever seen. At “fall fling”, we danced with each other randomly – so it seemed, and she said her feet hurt because she had been dancing for a while, so we decided to sit for a bit. I asked her if she was on Facebook and we both laughed. Now, we both agree that that was lame, but it worked. I added her on Facebook and we started talking and exchanged numbers in the process. I guess we owe a lot to social media.
























See more photos @ FotosbyFola - Atlanta Photographers



7 comments:

  1. Yes!!..She has a great smile and a good dress sense!!..Am so loving all the outfits!!.. congrats!!!!!!1May the love and happiness you both share never cease!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her smile too, amazing fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lekan and I went to same secondary school back in the days. I'm happy to see him take the bold step and wish him the very best of married life.

    Love the photos and amiable outlook they come with.
    My best is the monochrome with the merging of the two body frames. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dz pics
    Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv ha smile,nice outfits!&God bless ur union

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely couple. the lady has got a cute smile

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.