Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nigerian Designer, Uyo Okebie, Showcases Maternity Lingerie Line With Pregnant Models

Posted in: , , ,

Mom of two, Uyo Okebie-Eichelberger, and former employee of Kraft’s brand management department became a fashion designer when she realised during and after her first pregnancy how boring maternity undies were. Those that looked even arginally good would cost an arm and a leg.


So Uyo did her own market research, and launched You! Lingerie in 2010 to provide stylish and affordable underwear for mothers. Three years later, the company is doing well, selling from their online site, as well as in stores in America and beyond. Uyo showcased her new maternity lingerie line some days ago at the Fashion Week in New York.

With models from Expecting Models Inc., You! Lingerie presented their Maternity and Nursing Collection for expecting and breastfeeding moms. Check out the pictures below;







You can get these lingerie at the You! Website.



6 comments:

  1. A fashion genius should come up with pregnancy nighties and I mean sexy ones. I'm tired of sleeping in oversized pyjamas. Pregnant women too like to get their groove on and oversize doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..these models are giving me life. They look toned and beautiful considering they are most likely in their 4-6month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not think that was possible.
    ___________________________________________________________
    Thongs Panties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ԝe stumbled over here from a different webb address and thought I might
    chеck things out.I like what I see so i am just following yοu.
    Look forward to loooking at your webb page agаin.

    Feel free to ѕurf to my blog: high waist

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.