Thursday, August 15, 2013

[Women Online] Adaobi - Makeup Artist at Dobzi Fingers

Posted in: , ,

My name is Adaobi, my business name is Dobzi Fingers.  I am a new, freelance makeup artist. I would say that I discovered my passion for makeup by watching a lot of TV….movies, music videos, red carpet events.


From watching all these, I would try to recreate looks on myself. My sisters and mum would always come to me to do their makeup and I realized that I was good at it and I improved each time. Last year after being encouraged by my mum, I decided to turn my hobby and passion into a business.

Since then, I have made up a few brides and also done makeup for a few photo shoots.







My inspiration can come from anything….colours, pictures, people. I have a lot of favourite products, some of which are Revlon, NYX, Sleek, Mac, Ben Nye and a host of others.

My perfect client - a Dobzi girl like I call my clients - is someone who is open minded, a bit chatty and has good skin.

I have a blog (www.dalozone.wordpress.com) where I showcase my makeup looks and a few of my other interests, I can be contacted via Cell Phone: 08154773010, Email: adaokafor@hotmail.com, Twitter : @DobziFingers, Facebook Page: Dalozone Blog.

Wishing everyone a good week, xoxo.


___________
Women Online is a new series promoting women who have an online presence. It could be a blog, an e-commerce site, a non-profit/charity. If you're interested in being featured, please email myne@mynewhitman.com




3 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.