Friday, September 20, 2013

ChaCha Eke and Husband Austin Faani Welcome Their First Child Together

Posted in: , ,

Nollywood director Austin Faani and his wife, actress Cha-Cha Eke have just welcomed their first child together. Austin posted on his face book page, “God has given me an angel to behold… lil Miss DARLENE KAMARA FAANI IKECHUKWU. Welcome to the world.” He also shared the picture of the new baby above. See a picture of the mother and baby below.

READ ALSO - Chacha Eke Shows Off Baby Bump




1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the couple and may God bless me with my own child soon. Thanks for your comment on WC.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.