Sunday, September 22, 2013

Four Words to Ibinabo Fiberesima - Back Off Boris Kodjoe!

Posted in: , , , ,

Need I say more? OK, I admit it. I'm just jealous. Boris Kodjoe, along with Amber Rose, Genevieve Nnaji and Karlie Redd are judges on the Miss Earth Nigeria show organized by Ibinabo Fiberesima and the three judges outside Nigeria arrived Lagos this weekend. As you can see from the pictures, Ibinabo is smitten. Didn't someone tell her the man was married, and his #1 crush space is already taken? I'll say no more, Ibinabo, four words is enough for the wise.







#justjokes Good luck to Ibinabo on the Miss Earth pageant, and may the judges find the best girl :)




6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that's so funny. But she looks happy to be beside him, I'll be happy too if that were me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why d Amber Rose (or whoever that is in black) wear the top written PURE HELL as she dey enter naija meanwhile wearing green shoes.

    WTF !

    #justsaying#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boris kodjoe is a hunk but isn't this disrespecting your husband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her husband is probably too secure to be bothered by such.
      Disrespect how? Funny.
      Meanwhile Myne, leave Boris Kodjoe alone. Even Nicole can't do anything about me and him.

      Delete
  4. Her skin tone must remind him of his wife's...:)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.