Sunday, September 15, 2013

Nick Cannon Makes Love To Mariah Carey's Sexy Music, What About You?

Posted in: , , ,

Nick Cannon, host of "America's Got Talent", stopped by HuffPost Live sometime ago where he talked about his sex life with Mariah Carey. Hear him...


"She makes sexy music. She got the 'Don’t Forget About Us,' the 'We Belong Together' ... I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person in the world that listens to Mariah Carey when having sex, it just so happens I’m having sex with Mariah Carey."

I know many people indeed surely make love to music even if it's not to Mariah Carey's songs... lol. What music gets you going? Or do you prefer silence when doing the do?










4 comments:

  1. Myne, you and Nick Cannon want to enter my bedroom? Taaa! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myne! In the bedroom, hubby & i prefer to make our own music;;;from moaning to saying 'sweet nothings', the room becomes electrified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've never tried it. I might just suggest it to hubby...would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.