Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Closer Look at Chimamanda's Threaded Hair to HOAYS Movie Premiere, Will You Rock This Hairstyle?

Posted in: , ,

The official pictures from the Half of a Yellow Sun movie premiere in London are out [first post], and we can now see clearly the threaded hairstyle that Chimamanda Adichie wore to the event. It echoes those threaded styles of old that some of us had our primary schools make us wear sometimes.




The style brings out the features, and I remember another blogger that styled her hair that way for her birthday last year [see here]. I think the hairstyle looks great on Chimamanda. I might even get that style when I am next in Nigeria. Will you rock it?




1 comment:

  1. Personally, no, don't think I can. I was like, "Yikes!" the minute I saw the hair, but on second thoughs, it doesn't look bad on her.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.