Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Girl Like Me by Uche Peter Umez

Posted in: ,

CJ has just flopped onto her side, when Ijay says, ‘You won’t marry a girl like me.’

‘What do you mean?’ he asks, surprised.

Leaning over the bed, Ijay rummages through her handbag. ‘Shit,’ she says when she can’t find any cigarettes.


Unsettled by the fact that she must have been thinking about marriage while they were making love, CJ manages to say, ‘What makes you think I won’t marry someone like you.’

Ijay regards him coolly. ‘I know a lot of men, they believe some girls are only good enough for bed,’ she replies and starts stroking his navel.





5 comments:

  1. It's in fact very difficult in this active life to listen news
    on TV, therefore I only use the web for that reason, and obtain the
    most recent news.

    Feel free to visit my weblog best acne product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
    if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no
    coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your
    blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent items from you, man. I have be aware your
    stuff previous to and you're simply too magnificent. I
    really like what you've received right here, really
    like what you are saying and the way wherein you say it.
    You're making it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.

    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like
    this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.